The house was built around 1800. The prominent teacher, educator and public figure teacher Botyo Petkov and two of his sons Kiril and Stefan Botev were born here. The exhibition opened in 1960, and was arranged at the initiative of the Karlovo teacher. In 1987, the house was restored and renewed. The eastern room houses a documentary exhibition with exhibits from the Museum fund, in the middle room has a braiding machine, and the western room - an exhibition of everyday life objects. In 1995, the photo-documentary exhibition was updated to present the life and work of the distinguished scribe.
It is located on 11, Daskal Botyo Str.